20060418

xiao qiang.

While doing my biggest business today, I met xiao qiang. It wasn't exactly 'xiao' lor, it's extremely gigantic luh! Lucky I finished my business in time.But, I was half-naked. Was going to bathe after business what!!!
Guess what happened to the feeler wriggling, big eye creature peeping at me? *OH BLUSHES!!! x:*
01. Spray water at it till it dies and drain it out.
02. Run out of the toilet.
03. Shout for Mummy.
If you guessed Number 03, you don't get a prize but, you're right! HAHA.

Mum:'Girl, why are you screaming?!'
Me:'MUMMMMYYYY!!!!!! GOT KA ZHUA IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!'
Mum:'Haiyo!!!! Big or small one?!'(I'm afraid of them, IN ALL SIZES.)
Me:'BIG ONE LUH!!!!!! FASTER COME LUH!!!!!'(I know I sound stupid. Anyway, she always thinks that the BIG KA ZHUA I see were those tiny and puny-looking ones. She was wrong this time!)
*Mum barges into the bathroom. And take a good look at xiao qiang.*
Mum:'AIYO!!!!!!!!! SO BIG!!!!!! *takes killer-cockroach weapon out, BYGONE, and sprays like mad!!!* SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSS.....!!!!'
Me:'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WRIGGLING LIKE SIAO LEH!!!!!!!!!'

*Xiao qiang went bonkers and started wriggling madly.*
And at last, xiao qiang lay motionless and still.
LOL.
Tragic endings to stupid cockroaches which ends up in the Tan's household.
Hahaha.
Anyway, after all that chaos in the bathroom, I resumed with bathing.
Oh, what happened to xiao qiang? It got picked up by my maid and thrown away. Maybe it was flushed down the toilet bowl? God knows. [:
If only cockroaches were this cute..
xiaoqiang.
They won't have to suffer. HAHAHAAHA! [x Alright, I'm making a big hoo-hah over cockroaches... LOL! Today was my day out with Olivia. We went to Habourfront's Dragon Gates for dim-sum buffet. YAY, the food was great and the chats with her were NEVER-ENDING. HAHA. We talked about almost anything luh! Hehe. Too talkative luh, cannot be blamed. After that, we went window-shopping. However, we couldn't resist looking at clothes and stuff that we actually shopped for it. Oh crap. Bummer... But yay, I bought my wallet finally!!! And 2 tops from Bossini. Yay-hays! Olivia bought this super cute Nalgene bottle. It had a BIG and cute flower imprinted on it. Heee. After that we went home cause she had to get home to stroll Dexter and Duke and fetch her Claryce from the childcare centre. Such a busy girl. Tsk tsk. Haha. She sure makes a good 'yi yi' and dog owner. Haha. Yeah, that's all for the day.. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home